15+ Years of Experience
Better Private Security
R3 Technologies is a New Mexico-based company and manufacturer of rapidly deployable, handheld, intelligent, and easy-to-operate detection systems.
The CODA I system identifies concealed person-borne threats, such as suicide vests and other weapons, at stand-off distances using Dual-Polarization Radar to defeat stealth attacks.
The CODA 1
Our products provide critical information that enables threat detection for safety and security operators throughout the world. All products are proudly manufactured and assembled in the USA.
What Sets the CODA 1 Apart?
- Wire, ceramic balls, glass, rocks, nails, nuts, ball bearings and bolts
- X-Band Bi-Polar Radar
- No privacy invasion: the CBD – 1000 does not capture a body image
- The radar system operates at 1/10,000 of the safe level as defined by ANSI. (The ANSI standard is set for RF exposure of six minutes.)
- The CBD – 1000 exposes subjects for less than 1.5 seconds per scan
- Is highly portable – system weighs less than 15 kg (30 lbs)
- Setup can be completed by a single person in less than 15 minutes
- Inclement weather conditions, such as rain and snow, does not impact function or accuracy
- A single operator can run the system; however, it is advisable to have another official to direct the subject into and out of the scan zone (similar to the two-officials present during an airport screening)
- Operator training can be completed in less than 15 minute
- AC 110 Volt/ 220 Volt 50-60 Hz or 12 VDC